- Specialized in acoustics and noise control
- Delivery within the EU
Why acoustic panels?
Achieve good acoustics by adding sufficient absorption in a room. Does your space sound hollow? Is speech intelligibility poor? Do you have problems with reverberation?
If so, these are signs of not enough sound-absorbing material in the room. Current interior design trends often use hard materials, such as cast floors, steel frames and large windows. A plasterboard ceiling is also reflective.
That is why an acoustic ceiling is a very obvious solution. After all, the ceiling is often the largest reflective surface in a room. In addition, you can use a large part of the ceiling for acoustic materials. Furthermore, a sound-absorbing ceiling is easy to realise with acoustic panels.
Firstly, sound-absorbing ceiling panels are separate elements that can be suspended locally and easily. Secondly, due to the high absorption value, it is not necessary to cover the whole ceiling. So if you cannot take up the whole ceiling, this is a good solution.
Third, an acoustic ceiling panel is barely noticeable because it is placed directly on the ceiling.
What are the advantages of acoustic ceiling panels?
- Affordable and effective solution. Due to a high absorption value, you need less material than, for example, an acoustic popcorn ceiling or suspended ceiling.
- You can choose to tackle certain problem areas more. And to leave out areas where there is less noise pollution. This makes it one of the more efficient acoustic solutions.
- You hardly lose any height because an air cavity is not necessary. So it is also a very suitable solution for low ceilings.
- Easy installation. The acoustic ceiling panels are attached with sealant or a self-adhesive. Does not cause any dirt or noise pollution. It can be installed while people are at work.
- The products are available in different colours and sizes. Thus, it can either be an eye-catching or inconspicuous solution.
- The sound-absorbing ceiling panels are A-class fire-technical and moisture-resistant. Can also be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner (with the exception of Pyracoustic; B-class).
We not only have solutions that are mounted directly to the ceiling, but also acoustic ceiling elements. These panels are suspended from the ceiling with hangers, so that the panels hang slightly off the ceiling. Available in various colours, sizes and shapes!
The wall is the second most used surface to add an acoustic solution. We offer a choice of different designs of acoustic wall panels. Because wall panels are more visible than ceiling panels, we have special solutions. For example, we have acoustic photo panels where it is possible to have any desired photo or image printed on them. We also have acoustic moss panels and a nice set of four different coloured acoustic wall panels. In other words, there is something for everyone!
At EASY Noise Control we have suspended ceilings from the following brands: Rockfon, Ecophon and Eurocoustic. An acoustic suspended ceiling is made up of various ceiling panels containing mineral wool. The mineral wool improves the acoustics in the room.
Where to apply the acoustic panels?
The acoustic panels are widely used in offices, living rooms and in the hospitality industry. The panels provide good acoustics and are also a good aesthetic solution.