Sonar Activity B are acoustic ceiling tiles that have been specially developed to combine high sound absorbing values with aesthetics. Because the 4 cm thick panels are glued directly to the ceiling, they are very suitable for rooms with a low height. This product can be supplied separately but can also be completely assembled.
– Rockwool core
– In two sizes
The Sonar Activity B acoustic ceiling panels are sold in two different sizes:
The panels are available in the colour white.
– The panels contain a fireproof core of rockwool
– The sides are finished with a mineral fleece
– On the visible side the panels are finished with an acoustically open white coating.
– The panels are sprayed on the sides.
– The weight is approximately 7 kg/m².
– The panels are easy to customize yourself
– The panels can be mounted with assembly adhesive
– Once installed, the panels cannot be dismantled
Rockfon ceiling tiles have a core of rockwool. Rockwool is non-combustible with a melting point higher than 1000º Celsius.
Gluable acoustic ceiling panels.