One of the sides of the photo panel can have a maximum dimension of 300 cm; no limit applies to the other side. The calculation model should only be used for photo panels with a maximum ratio of 2:1. Please contact us to inquire about photo panels with a higher ratio. Lengths of more than 190 cm can be delivered in multiple parts.
Any image you may have should preferably be send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org using www.wetransfer.com. This program is extremely suitable to send large files. Keep in mind that 1 cm surrounding the image is not displayed in the frame. We therefore recommend submitting the photo 2 cm wider and higher.
The EASYphoto acoustic photo panel will be sent to you as a complete DIY-package containing the profiles for the frame, the acoustic polyester wool and the acoustic canvas. The installation is extremely easy and can also be carried out by less experienced handymen. Lengths of more than 190 cm can be delivered in multiple parts.
The acoustic values are highly dependent on the thickness of the panel. We recommend a panel of 50 mm thick with EASYpol absorption material to obtain proper absorption. The acoustic values of EASYpol are as follows:
– Very high quality of the prints; even the colour black is done full justice!
– The canvas can be easily replaced; if you get a bit bored with the original image, you can also order just a new photo!
– It is even possible to wash the canvas in the washing machine at 30 degrees.
– The canvas is filled with a special, very well absorbing wool that does not itch and is very dimensionally stable.
– Any image you like. You are responsible for the use of a “free of rights” photo. You can send your image by post or through email using www.wetransfer.com
– It is also possible to make your selection from “free of rights” stock photos, available through the website of 123Rf
The revocation right does not apply to this product as it is composed based on customer specifications.