EASYmass sound barrier mats offer high mass at low thickness. This makes the mats ideal to increase the noise insulation value. The EASYmass sound barrier mats are measuring 125 x 100 cm. The EASYmass 7.5 kg/m2 has a thickness of 3 mm and the EASYmass 14 kg/m2 has a thickness of 7 mm. The type of 14 kg/m2 is provided with a jute back for additional internal tensile strength and easy adhesion with the surface.
– Increases noise insulation value of, e.g. floors
– High mass at low thickness (3 mm)
– Weight: 7.5 kg/m2 or 14 kg/m2
EASYmass sound barrier mats are made of a flexible, noise-insulating plastic and are provided with a smooth decorative coating layer. In addition, the type of 14 kg/m2 has a jute back. The jute back provides additional internal tensile strength and easy adhesion with the surface. The planes are composed of a polymer filled with the natural mineral barium sulphate. No heavy metals or bitumen are incorporated into these mats.
Examples of applications are:
– Reducing the noise of machines, engines, compressors, aggregates
– Noise insulation of air ducts and pipelines
– Noise insulation of floors
– Type of material: PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
– Basic colour: anthracite
– Surface structure: smooth
– Density: 2300 kg/m3
– Fire resistance class: FMVSS 302 flame-extinguishing
– Utilisation temperature: -30 to 65 degrees Celsius
These sound barrier mats are very well and easy to combine with the EASYfoam noise absorption foams.
The noise insulation values of EASYmass are as follows:
– EASYmass 7.5 kg/m2: Rw = 25 dB
– EASYmass 14 kg/m2: Rw = 30 dB
When EASYmass is used to weight an existing construction (for example a wall or a floor), the noise insulation is approximately 3 dB per each doubling of the mass. This means EASYmass works particularly well if the surface is not heavier than EASYmass itself.
Geluidsisolatie plaat met hoog soortelijk gewicht