The pyracoustic melamine foam circle is an acoustic panel that you can place on the ceiling. This absorbent panel reduces reverberation in a room.
Pyracoustic Circle is made of high quality, fire resistant melamine foam and can be applied as standard with a self-adhesive layer on almost any surface.
– With adhesive layer
– Customization possible
The Pyracoustic melamine foam circle is available in two diameters with two different thicknesses.
Dimensions (Ø x D):
60 x 5 cm
60 x 10 cm
120 x 5 cm
120 x 10 cm
The Pyracoustic Circles are available in white and grey.
In addition to the above dimensions, customization is possible on request:
– Diameter: on request between 60 and 120 cm.
– Thickness: any thickness is possible
Melamine foam is very sensitive to conditions and can therefore exhibit elongation / shrinkage. It is recommended that this product is always allowed to acclimatize for three days in the room where you want to apply it before mounting the product.
– Do not mount melamine foam panels against each other.
– When mounting the panels it is best to use clean gloves to keep the panels as beautiful as possible. It is a type of foam, and therefore sensitive to dust, moisture and dirt.
– Make sure the surface is clean, dry and grease-free before applying the product.
– Attention: the adhesive layer is very strong and after application the board cannot be positioned any further.
This product has been tested and has a fire safety DIN 4102: B1 and remains stable up to a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius.
– Humidity affects melamine foam. Tolerances: At 100% humidity there is a maximum dimensional change of +/- 5%.
– There may be cavities, unevenness in the foam. Tolerances: maximum 10 cavities per m2 and cavities must not exceed 15 mm.
Lightweight round melamine foam plate with self-adhesive layer.