The Pyracoustic cylinders have a fixed diameter of 150 mm and are available in four different lengths:
Dimensions (Ø x L)
150 x 400 mm
150 x 600 mm
150 x 800 mm
150 x 1200 mm
The Pyracoustic melamine foam cylinder is available as standard in the colours dark grey, light grey and white.
The minimum order for the melamine foam cylinders varies per length:
– 400 mm: minimum order 40 pieces
– 600 mm: minimum order 30 pieces
– 800 mm: minimum order 20 pieces
– 1200 mm: minimum order 20 pieces
The 1200 mm cylinders in the colour dark grey currently have no minimum order and are available with a 20% discount while stocks last.
The Pyracoustic melamine foam cylinders should be suspended lengthwise from the ceiling using the screwed-in plug and hook and the hangers supplied. These hangers are available in different sizes.
This product has been tested and certified as B1 class according to the DIN 4102 standard and remains stable up to a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius.
– Humidity affects melamine foam. Tolerances: At 100% humidity there is a maximum dimensional change of +/- 5%.
– There may be cavities, unevenness in the foam. Tolerances: maximum 10 cavities per m2 and cavities must not exceed 15 mm.