The difference between Gedina A and E is reflected in the different frames and panels:
– Gedina A is mounted into a visible frame during which the panels are nearly placed against each other.
– Gedina E is also mounted into a visible frame but this frame is in a deepened position between the panels. Because the framework is deepened, the shadow causes a slight relief effect.
The figure explains the difference between Type A and Type E schematically (the dimensions are in millimetres):
Both types are deliverable in two frames: 1.5 and 2,4 centimetres wide. This width concerns the visible part of the frame onto which the panels are positioned. The following sizes are deliverable for both types of panels: 60 x 60 cm, 120 x 60 cm and 120 x 120 cm. The panels have a width of 1.5 cm.
The panels are deliverable in white.
– The Ecophone Gedina panels are constructed of glass wool with a high density
– The visible side is finished with Akutex T coating and the back is provided with glass fleece
– The sides have a layer of primer
– The weight is approximately 2,5 kg/m².
The panels are sold per box only. The content of a box differs per type:
Type A: 120 x 120 cm: 8 pieces. (11,52 m2)
Type A: 120 x 60 cm: 20 pieces. (14,4 m2)
Type A: 60 x 60 cm: 40 pieces. (14,4 m2)
Type E: 120 x 120 cm: 10 pieces. (14,4 m2)
Type E: 120 x 60 cm: 16 pieces. (11,52 m2)
Type E: 60 x 60 cm: 26 pieces. (9,36 m2)