The Ecophon Master B and SQ panels offer excellent noise-absorbing value without a lot of pace being needed. Because the panels are glued directly onto the constructional ceiling, the panels are very suitable for spaces with a low height. The panels are 4 cm thick and are sold per 10 units (60 x 60 cm) or 6 units (120 x 60 cm).
– Two types of finishes
– Core of glass wool
The difference between the Master B and Master SQ panels is aesthetical:
– The Master B panels contain a groove on the sides and the front meaning they can be placed directly next to other with a beautiful result
– The Master SQ panels do not contain a groove meaning they mainly offer a beautiful result if mounted with mutual space.
The Ecophon Master B and Ecophon Master SQ panels are deliverable in white.
– The panels are constructed from glass wool with a high density according to the 3RD Technology.
– The visible side of the panel is finished with Akutex FT coating and the back of the panel is provided with glass fleece.
– The sides are painted.
– The weight is approximately 5 kg/m².
– The Ecophon Master B panels are finished in a flat manner with narrow grooves (placed against each other during mounting) on the visible side.
– The panels can be easily adjusted to size
– The panels can be mounted with mounting adhesive
The glueable panels are sold per sets of 10 units (60 x 60 cm) or 6 units (120 x 60 cm).
The panels’ core of glass wool is tested and classified as non-flammable in conformity with EN ISO 1182.
Glued acoustic ceiling panels.