The difference between Advantage Type A and Type E is reflected in both the frames and the panels:
– Type A is mounted into a visible frame during which the panels are nearly placed against placed each other
– Type E is also mounted into a visible frame but this frame is in a deepened position between the panels. Because the framework is deepened, the shadow causes a slight relief effect. The figure explains the difference between Type A and Type E schematically (the dimensions are in millimetres):
The panels are deliverable in white.
– The panels are constructed of glass wool with a high density
– The visible side of the panel is finished with Akutex T coating and the back of the panel is provided with glass fleece
– A primer is applied to the sides
– The weight is approximately 2.5 kg/m².
The panels are sold per box only. The content of a box varies depending on the type:
Type A: 120 x 60 cm: 20 pieces. (14,4 m2)
Type A: 60 x 60 cm: 40 pieces. (14,4 m2)
Type E: 120 x 60 cm: 16 pieces. (11,52 m2)
Type E: 60 x 60 cm: 26 pieces. (9,36 m2)