EASYfoam Convoluted Foam is a high quality bubble foam with very good sound absorption values. This bubble foam has a self-adhesive layer on the back and is easy to apply.
EASYfoam Convoluted Foam can in no way be compared to convoluted foams from the building trade, where they often work with low density polyether foams.
– High quality open-cell polyether foam
– Solid thanks to even cell division
– Powerful self-adhesive layer
We also offer the EASYfoam convoluted foam Premium. This variant has a more smooth and spiky structure.
EASYfoam convoluted foam is made of a high-quality, open-celled polyether. It is of very good quality, highly resistant to ageing. The self-adhesive backing makes this product easy to apply. The very even cell division ensures that the material feels firm and looks beautiful.
Available in 30mm or 50mm thickness. Choose a good absorption in layer frequent for 50mm thick.
– Sound studios
– Technical rooms
– Air handling units
– Cabin construction
– Air ducts
EASYfoam bubble foam is flame retardant according to FMVSS 302 and UL-94 class HF1. However, polyester foams and polyether foams are not suitable for use in public areas due to the high fire safety requirements in these areas.
– Can be cut to size with a Stanley knife or band saw.
– For a good adhesion of the self-adhesive layer, the surface must be clean, dry, dust- and grease free. If the surface is rough and/or uneven, it must first be pre-treated on one side with contact adhesive in order to guarantee a good adhesion.
EASYfoam bubble foam Plus is available in different sizes and thicknesses. Available in custom sizes on request. For more information please contact us.
High Quality Convoluted foam – Self-adhesive