EASYfoam FireSeal PU is a flexible open cell polyurethane foam with a moisture and oil resistant PU top layer. The FireSeal PU has a sound-insulating effect due to its specific weight of 90 kg per m3. In addition, the Fireseal PU has a low sound-absorbing effect (of 30%). If you are looking for a variant with a high absorption value, we recommend the regular Fireseal or Fireseal HR.
The Fireseal PU is suitable for use in motor and machine rooms.
Sale: 50% discount
EASYfoam FireSeal PU is fire resistant according to EN13501 class B-s1, d0.
– Cut to size using a utility knife or band saw.
– The surface has to be clean, dry, dustless and greaseproof to ensure proper adhesion of the self-adhesive layer. If the surface is rough or uneven, it first has to be pretreated on one side with contact adhesive in order for us to be able to guarantee proper adhesion.
– If you choose a non self-adhesive version, we recommend contact adhesive based on neoprene rubber.
– Engine rooms (boat & vehicles)
– Power packs and aggregates
Fireproof acoustic foam with moisture and oil resistant top layer.