EASYdemp Light self-adhesive anti-drumming strips are mainly suitable for the anti-drumming of light sheet materials, such as aluminium up to a thickness of 2 mm. This material is characterised by combining excellent anti-drumming properties with a high level of flexibility. The EASYdemp Light anti-drumming strips can be easily attached thanks to the self-adhesive agent.
– Easy to handle during processing
– Water and oil resistant
Purchase as of 20 units.
Standard length 500 mm and standard thickness 1.7 mm. Available in three standard widths: 40, 70 and 100 mm.
EASYdemp anti-drumming strips are made of flexible bitumen anti-drumming sheets, provided on the back with a self-adhesive agent and a grey PE-protection foil. This product has a recognisable pressed-in structure and a transparent polyethylene foil on the visible side protecting the sheet.
– Façade cladding
– Water hammers
– Awning systems
– White goods
– Automotive (+ car damage repair)
– Can be easily cut to size
– Thanks to its flexibility, EASYdemp is perfect to process cylindrical shapes
– The surface has to be dry, dustless and greaseproof
– It is important to avoid air inclusions
– Do not process at a temperature of less than 15 degrees Celsius
– Have the EASYdemp acclimatise in a warm space if the temperature has dropped below 15 degrees during transport
– EASYdemp has a starting adhesive strength and a final adhesion which is active after approximately 6 hours
– Fire-extinguishing according to FMVSS 302, M2
– Temperature resistance from -10 to +90 ºC
– Resistant to water, oil and dilute acids
– Does not contain toxic or aggressive substances
– Maximum storage period: 3 months
– Dimensional tolerances: +/- 20 mm on length and width, +/- 0.1 mm on thickness
– Weight tolerance: +/- 0.2 kg/m2
EASYdemp Light self-adhesive anti-drumming strips are mainly suitable for the anti-drumming of light sheet materials, such as aluminium up to…