Alpine WorkSafe earplugs can be used during work. For example when sawing, drilling, or carpentry of sheet metal. By using the earplugs, there is less chance of hearing damage from work and environmental noise. Warning sounds and conversations for communication can still be heard.
– Prevents hearing damage
– Warning sounds and conversations remain audible
SNR (Average attenuation values) = 23dB
The service life of the earplugs depends on how often they are worn. The earplugs will last longer by cleaning them regularly. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
– One pair of universal earplugs in a standard colour (see product picture)
– One pair of acoustic filters
– A cord from Alpine in which the earplugs can be inserted.
– Storage box made of plastic
– Insertion sleeve from Alpine to properly apply the earplugs
– Very comfortable fit due to AlpineThermoShap technology
– Suitable to carry all day
Earplugs for while working.