The Alpine SwimSafe earplugs are made for protection of the ears during swimming. Due to a very small opening in the filters, the earplugs do not give a closed feeling and the shape of the earplugs prevents water from entering the ears. Because of the acoustic filters in the earplugs, all ambient sounds remain as audible as possible. The earplugs also offer protection against ear infections.
Please note: The SwimSafe earplugs are not suitable for deep diving (use up to a maximum of one metre under water).
– Prevents water from getting into the ear
– Protects against ear infection and a surfer’s ear
SNR (Average attenuation value) = 10 dB
The service life of the earplugs depends on how often they are worn. The earplugs will last longer by cleaning them regularly. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
– One pair of universal earplugs in a standard colour (see product picture)
– Two soft acoustic filters
– Alpine ”Miniboxx” for on the go
– Storage box made of plastic
– Insertion sleeve from Alpine to properly apply the earplugs
– Suitable for people with tubes in their ears
– The earplugs float on the water
– Not visible and very comfortable fit
Earplugs for swimming.