Alpine MotoSafe Tour earplugs are made to reduce wind noise when motorcycling. Wind noise is bad for concentration while riding. In addition, it can cause permanent hearing damage. MotoSafe Tour earplugs can be used on holidays, touring and on the highway.
Besides the MotoSafe Tour we also sell the MotoSafe Race. The MotoSafe Race earplugs have a heavier damping and are better suited for on the track or for when wearing an open helmet. If you choose the MotoSafe Pro then you have both the MotoSafe Tour and the MotoSafe Race earplugs in one package.
– Prevents fatigue and hearing damage from wind noise
– Noise from traffic remains clearly audible
SNR (average attenuation value) = 17dB
The service life of the earplugs is about 100 times, provided they are cleaned regularly. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
In addition to the earplugs, the packaging also contains a storage pouch where the earplugs can be stored safe and clean. The storage bag is easy to hang on a key ring, so that the earplugs can always be taken with you.
– You keep hearing traffic and communication systems
– The earplugs are made with soft filters and are very comfortable to wear.
– Very comfortable fit and does not give a closed feeling
– The earplugs contain no silicone, so they do not irritate or itch.
Earplugs to use while riding a motorcycle.