Alpine MotoSafe Race earplugs are made to reduce wind noise. This is not only uncomfortable while motorcycling, but also bad for concentration. In the long run, you have a chance of permanent hearing damage if you don’t use protection. MotoSafe Race earplugs can be used on the circuit, with an open helmet and on the highway.
Besides the MotoSafe Race we also sell the MotoSafe Tour. The MotoSafe Tour earplugs have less attenuation and are better suited for quiet rides. These earplugs are used on holiday and during tours. The MotoSafe Pro has both the MotoSafe Tour and the MotoSafe Race earplugs in one package.
– Prevents fatigue and hearing damage from wind noise
– Noise from traffic remains clearly audible
MotoSafe Race: SNR (avarage attenuation value) = 20dB
The service life of the earplugs is about 100 times, provided they are cleaned regularly. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
In addition to the earplugs, the packaging also contains a storage pouch where the earplugs can be stored safe and clean. The storage bag is easy to hang on a key ring, so that the earplugs can always be taken with you.
– You keep hearing traffic and communication systems
– The earplugs are made with soft filters and are very comfortable to wear.
– Very comfortable fit and does not give a closed feeling
– The earplugs contain no silicone, so they do not irritate or itch.
Earplugs for when riding motorcycle on a circuit.