Alpine MotoSafe pro earplugs are made to reduce wind noise. Wind noise is bad for concentration and can cause permanent hearing damage. The MotoSafe Pro consists of two different types of earplugs: MotoSafe Tour and MotoSafe Race. The MotoSafe Tour has medium damping and the MotoSafe Race has heavy damping during motorcycle riding.
MotoSafe Tour are ideal to use for holidays, touring trips and more. The MotoSafe Race earplugs are developed for the highway, an open helmet or on the track. With the MotoSafe Pro there is a choice of the right earplugs for the right usage situation.
– Prevents tiredness and hearing damage from wind noise
– Sounds from traffic remain clearly audible
MotoSafe Tour: SNR (avarage attenuation value) = 17dB
MotoSafe Race: SNR (avarage attenuation value) = 20dB
– Two sets (1x Tour and 1x Race) of two universal earplugs in standard colours (see product picture)
– Luxury pouch to store the earplugs in
– Free ”Alpine Clean” cleaning spray (5 ml)
– You keep hearing traffic and communication systems
– The earplugs are made with soft filters and are very comfortable to wear.
– Very comfortable fit and does not give a closed feeling
– The earplugs contain no silicone, so they do not irritate or itch.
Earplugs for while riding a motorcycle.