Noise-absorbent materials are used to prevent reflections of noise (the so-called "sound box-effect"). Because of these noise reflections against hard surfaces, the noise level increases. This is prevented by the correct application of noise-absorbing materials.
Our assortment includes several technical materials aimed at noise absorption, such as EASYfoam, Ecosorb and EASYpol to reduce noise reflections in, among other things, machine enclosures or technical spaces.
Ask the experts
If you want more insight into the current acoustic situation, you can request a measurement on location.
- Fire resistant
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Noise-insulating because of the high density (90 kg/m3)
- Moisture and oil resistant top layer
- Firm structure of the top layer
- Very good noise absorption
- For applications in a dry environment
- High-quality open-cell polyester
- Firm thanks to uniform cell distribution
- high-quality open-cell polyester
- Firm pyramid structure